When conflicts are never ending and communication is ineffective, many couples begin to wonder if a healthy relationship is possible. It is. The first step is to figure out the strengths and weaknesses in your relationship and then learn new ways of engaging.
To help you assess these areas, I use The Gottman Method, a research-based therapy that is structured and goal-oriented. This research shows what actually works to help couples achieve a long-term healthy relationship.
As your counselor, my goal is to help you and your spouse experience a fulfilling relationship that leads to greater depth, intimacy and the skills needed to help keep your love strong.
My specialty areas include helping couples who struggle with:
- Appreciating and respecting each other
- Closeness and intimacy
- Developing and maintaining boundaries
- Identifying, managing, and taking responsibility for emotions
- Ineffective Communication
- Managing conflict in healthy ways
- Trust issues
- Understanding and meeting each other’s needs